Thursday, April 17, 2008

Jenny McCarthy and Megatron Ron oh my!


This has been a crazy week for me. This weekend I took my entire theatre company and home vocal studio to compete in Lansing at Access Broadway. My students did an amazing job. The time I spend with my students and their families was so special to me. God never ceases to amaze me. He taught me so many great lessons about who I am and who he is. I am a great teacher! I am a great woman of God, but only because God is so good, so creative, so loving and so full of mercy. I'm so thankful for the three days I had with the Sweetapple Performing Arts kids. I am beyond blessed by the families that God has brought into SPA Co. Thanks to Ron and the Access Broadway crew. We had a great time.
Yesterday, my mom and I attended an Autism workshop with Jenny McCarthy. I am so thankful to Miss Linda at Sunny Day Preschool for giving me the ability to help Ryan and get him the tools he needs to succeed. Today at therapy Ryan sat for 2o minutes and did an art project. This is a miracle. Six months ago Ryan would not have been able to sit for 2 minutes for anything. I am 100% convinced that the biomedical treatments he is getting is the key to his growth and changes in him. I am so thankful for people like Jenny McCarthy that are the voice for so many families dealing with the challenges of Autism. It is a voice that needs to be heard. Thanks Jenny! You rock! For more info please check out this website. Jenny is planning a walk on the Capitol in June. Please spread the word about it. I think that it could really make a change in many lives and, and how we immunize our children in the future. I'm going to try like heck to get my family there to represent the face of Autism.


No comments: