Thursday, March 31, 2011

Happy Dedication Day!


This past Sunday we had both Rowan and Orion dedicated at church. It was such an awesome service. We had so many friends and family that came out to join us in dedicating our babies to the Lord. Both the boys got really neat bibles from our pastors and Rowan got his special "Deuter" monkey from Baby Be Blessed. It was such a beautiful, special day!

Rowan with his godparents. Our best friends Jay and Amy.

Rowan and his monkey.

Rowan, Orion and cousin Lindsay.

I commit my family to God [I deposit them in His charge, entrusting them to His protection and care]. And I commend them to the Word of His grace [to the commands an counsels and promises of His unmerited favor]. It is able to build my family up and to give us [our rightful] inheritance among all God's set-apart ones (those consecrated, purified, and transformed of soul). ~ Acts 20:32

No comments: