Monday, August 3, 2009

August winds....

My children are not typical or "normal". We often get neighbors concerned looks as we walk by, they are loud, full of energy and spirit. Both my daughter and son are on the autism spectrum. Everyday is both a challenge and a joy. I am so thankful that our new home and the space to run and play has made a huge impact on them. They are happy, making friends and living with such joy. It really makes my heart soar. Every day I try to make a special memory for them, but in doing so they make unforgettable memories for me. God blesses me each day by my children, they are my angels. Wishing you a day of memories and fun with your family!

My "Word" for the day:
Never let loyalty and kindness leave you!...
Write them deep within your heart.
Then you will find favor with both God and people,
and you will earn a good reputation.
~ Proverbs 3:3-4 NLT


Childhood's days pass all too quickly,
Happy memories all too few;
Plan to do that special something,
Take the time to go or do.
Make a memory with your children,
Take the time in busy days;
Have some fun while they are growing,
Show your love in gentle ways.
~ Elaine Hardt



No comments: