Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Laugh at the days to come....

She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come. Proverbs 31:25 NIV

Today I am praying that God allow me to have the vision to be able to "laugh at the days to come". Right now to be honest the days to come look like a nightmare, they are uncertain, they may be painful. It is so difficult for me to allow God to comfort me when times get tough. Work, family, school everything is up in the air right now. Nothing feels secure or stable. God, please allow your peace to wash over me. Let me rest in the promise of who you are and the good you are working in me. Father, you are enough, though I am not.
I leave my worry, anxiety, children, relationships, struggles with you. Today is your day, the day you have made for me and it WILL be good.
AMEN

No comments: