Monday, February 28, 2011

Needs

Work hard and serve the Lord enthusiastically. Rejoice in our confident hope. Be patient in trouble, and keep on praying. Romans 12:11-12 nlt

Seth and I have a "wish/prayer list" on our refrigerator. It has all the things we want and then also a list of things we need. The things we REALLY need are circled or have a star. Seth and I prayer regularly about these things and try to give them to the Lord and not worry about them. (Easier for Seth and harder for me as I am the worrier of the family) Sometimes things get crossed of the want list just because we realize we don't really want them anymore. We have been praying that we could fix our floor. I am so excited that finally after it being damaged in a flooding in July that we are finally getting it replaced. I am so excited. When I think of all the things going on in the world and all the prayers going up my floor seems so insignificant and silly. Yet, God has once again provided for us. Our father cares about our every need no matter how big or small. He has got this. Trust him for his goodness.

If you have a special need today, focus your full attention on the goodness and greatness of your Father rather on the size of your need.
Your need is so small compared to His ability to meet it.


No comments: