Monday, March 31, 2008

Sweetapple Road Trip!

We are HOME! Steve, Ryan, Ruby and I just got home from the very 1st ever family road trip and vacation. We had an amazing time. During our 6 day trip we visited the Life Way headquarters in Nashville, TN (no, I didn't see Beth Moore darn it!) the Birmingham, Alabama zoo and science center, the Georgia Aquarium and the Creation Museum in Kentucky. We also got to spend some great quality time with Papa Sweetapple and Janny as well as Diablo and Miles the dog. It was such a joyful time for our family. I was a tad worried about my children being in the car for over 26 hours both ways but they did good on the way there and the way back... well, made it back without anyone throwing anything or anybody out the car window. If you get a chance to visit the creation museum of the Georgia aquarium I HIGHLY recommend them. They are both a beautiful representation of God's beauty in this world. My kids LOVED the aquarium. It is the largest in the world and it is almost like the Disney World of fish. I also had the best meal of my life and Jim and Nick BBQ in Alabama. I had a meal of fried green tomatoes AND hickory smoked BBQ turkey. It was AMAZING! If you have never had fried green tomatoes you are missing out! Here are some of my favorite pictures! I took only a few hundred.



LINKS:
http://www.creationmuseum.org/
http://www.georgiaaquarium.org/

No comments: