Monday, March 17, 2008

HAPPY as a lark!

Have you ever been so happy you can't contain it? You feel so blessed, so full, so amazed. That is how I feel tonight. I am so proud. So full of an amazing joy. I know that the struggles I have faced the past few months are far behind me. I have a new song in my heart. I have a strong voice deep within and I want to share my song with the world.
Today was a day of confirmation. Today was a day when God says; You go on with your self girl! A day where even in my daily struggles I found joy. Even in bathroom mess and dirty laundry I am smiling. I am happy to be alive. I am happy to do what I love.
I am happy to have an amazing husband and two beautiful children. Our God is SO good, he is SO good to me. I could go on and on and on. As we go into Good Friday and Easter I want to sit still and know that Jesus died for the life I am living today and the life God has waiting for us with him in heaven. What we do from now till then is up to us. I plan to ROCK it till he calls me home!

Verse:
I waited patiently for the Lord; he turned to me and heard my cry. He lifted, me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear and put their trust in the Lord.
Psalm 40:1-3

No comments: