Thursday, March 6, 2008

When I don't work my mind goes crazy!

Well, I found out last night after a snow day that I couldn't work today or tomorrow because my room that I teach in is going to be used for Choral festival. erf. This is three whole days of not teaching during the day. This makes me go crazy. I am at my very best when I am teaching. Today, in the middle of this tiny vacation my mind is wandering so please excuse everything I post from here on.
I realized today I have a reusable bag problem. I love them. I often forget them in the car and then buy more. If I do remember them but the store I am in has new ones or cooler ones then the ones I have brought in. I buy more. At this point I have well over 100. This may become a serious problem.
Tyler Perry is awesome. If you haven't seen one of his movies you should be jailed for it. Rent one. Really, if you do anything I say do this. They are awesome. The DVDs of his plays are my very favorite. There is no one else doing anything like what he is doing. I think he rocks.
I think that organic and natural foods and supplements should be cheaper. Or we should get a tax break or something. Doing the CFGF and Feingold is killing us. Why can't the good stuff be cheap? Or at least reasonable?
I love the new Beth Moore study I'm doing. If you are a woman and you haven't done a Beth Moore study you are missing out! Really, get into one.
I can't stop thinking about Lauren! I know in my heart this must be the hardest thing she has ever done. I am so proud of her. I wish so badly I could be with her to give her a pep talk. Go Lauren Go! Don't forget you have a huge cheer leading team that is praying you up and sending you good thoughts. I can't wait to hear all the stories and what you learned. I hope you got some good use out of those cute pink jazz shoes.
http://www.pagesix.com/story/blonde+faith
Ok, last thought. (I warned you that my brain isn't focused) I wish I was better at math, science and nutrition so I could better help my kids. I feel like I need a masters degree to figure out all the supplements and what is the best for them nutritionally. It is so darn hard! I do feel like I have grown so much as a mother in this process. Focus on the important. Pray. Pray more.
Oh and one more thing. I have to get my butt back into the gym. If you are reading this and you see me ask me when I am going. I really need to get moving. Like yesterday! If I don't spend time on me everyone will suffer.
What have you done for you today?

No comments: