Thursday, May 19, 2011

God is so amazing!

One of the most amazing things about God to me is that his plans are always bigger then we can see. Living in our world limits our perspective. It keeps our dreams small when his plans for us are so big. Just a few months ago I was praying to God to help me in providing for us in a way that would lessen anxiety and panic when we were running out of something. That our "storehouse" would be full. Never did I expect that he would not only do that but provide a way for me to bless others in his name. This week a request was made at church for emergency toiletries for special troops in a remote part of Afghanistan. They had lost all theirs in transport and only had their sea rations. Guess who had a full shelf and could give in great joy to those who give so much? Items that I got for next to nothing or free with coupons? Me. Amazing. Thanking and praising God for opportunities to serve him. If you have any items to donate please let me know. They will be packing items at church to send on Saturday. If you don't, a simple prayer that these items get to those who so badly need them would be wonderful as well.
Thank you!


"When I bring all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be food in God's house, the Lord of hosts will open the windows of heaven for me and pour me out such blessing that there won't be room enough to receive it." ~ Malachi 3:10

No comments: