Thursday, April 7, 2011

Ready. Set. Coupon.

Well, the new TLC show extreme couponing may have created a monster.
I am determined to save money in any way I can. I did a lot of research today with different coupon techniques. I think I have figured a way to be successful with limited time. A mom working six days a week, with four kids and a husband going over full time in college doesn't have much time for coupon clipping folks. So, I have joined savingsangel with a discounted trial period, got a half price trial of the newspaper and a free trial of a magazine that is supposed to have really great coupons. I am going to try this for a few weeks and see how it goes. Wish me luck. I will keep you posted. I am really going for deep discounts for a momma with limited time. Stay tuned.

Be a thrifty steward of thy goods. ~ Sophocles

1 comment:

erica said...

is this one of the sites i sent to you? i love couponing!!!!!!