Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday is my favorite day.

Here are a few reasons why...

I love to praise and worship the Lord.
It is my day off.
I am able to cook dinner for my family.
I almost always bake something yummy too.
We watch movies, read and play games.
We often get to spend time with grandma and grandpa.
We usually spend the afternoon at home. Relaxing.
We enjoy our home and our family.
When it is nice we play outside, go for walks and sit on the porch.
I'm reminded of what a wonderful God we have that created a day of rest. A day to set aside all our regular chores and obligations to celebrate who he is and what he has done.
I hope your Sunday was filled with as much love and joy as mine was.

my sweet babies

Rowan and Daddy

Ryan

Ruby

Orion licking the cake batter.

BIG GUY!

Baby Tank and Grandma

I bless God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah) Who has blessed my family in Christ with every blessing in the heavenly realm! ~Ephesians 1:3

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a young looking grandma!