Sunday, February 10, 2008

Lesson of the Day.

Don't fight God, you won't win. ever. He always will get you where he wanted to get you.
It will be better for you to let him move you, use you, teach you and guide you. God always wants what is best for you. God always knows more then you. God always is there to help you.
The WORST times of my whole life have been trying to do it better then God or thinking I didn't need God when I really, really did. In fact,you always need God. God has time for you. You are special to God.
Gosh, I sound really serious about this don't I? I guess it is because it is so hard for me to see people not let God into a situation that so badly needs him.
Let God in! (going off not to listen to my own advice) This is my lesson today. Maybe it is yours as well?
Prayer: God please search my heart. Please tell me where I need to seek you. Dear God where am I not meeting you, seeking you? Is there so part of me that wants the control, the power? God please help me to let only you guide my feet and my path. I will search Your Word for wisdom. I will fix my eyes on you. In my weakness you are strong. In my strength you are glorified. Thank you JESUS! Amen.

No comments: